- The Florida Bar
- The South Carolina Bar
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Juris Doctorate
- University of Southern California, Masters in Teaching
- University of Florida, B.A.
- The Florida Bar, Member
- The Real Property, Probate, and Trust Section of the Florida Bar
- The South Carolina Bar, Member
- Early Learning Coalition of Brevard County, Board Member
- Habitat for Humanity of Brevard County, Board Member\Brevard Legal Aid, Board Member
Audrey Wanich joined Wetherington Hamilton in 2022 as associate attorney, and focuses on Community Association Law and Real Estate Law. She comes with extensive experience in residential and commercial real estate transaction; landlord-tenant law; and, association creation and development. Ms. Wanich’s previous experiences include representing tenants and landlords in various foreclosure and eviction actions and collections; residential real estate closings; and assisting with various day-to-day and more complex association matters. Audrey provides holistic assistance to her clients by providing clear advise, pragmatic solutions, and holistic evaluation of pending and possible issues.
Ms. Wanich enjoys spending her downtime with her family and volunteering in her community. She currently sits on the boards of multiple non-profit organizations, goofing around with her children, playing piano, and learning new languages.