- The Florida Bar, 2001
- S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- University of Florida, Juris Doctor -2000
- Penn State University- Behrend, 1992
- Florida Bar
- Mortgage Loan Officer
- Former Board Member Risk Management Association
- Former State Board Member RMA
- RMA School of Lending -Instructor
- RMA Advanced Lending School- Instructor – Risks of Foreclosure and Workouts
- Former Board Member CASA
- Co-Creator- Pinellas Annual Top Projects and Second Annual Top Projects
Terri Thomas is an attorney with Wetherington Hamilton, PA. In her 20-year career, Ms. Thomas has served on partnership levels in AV-Rated firms and as In-House Counsel for small to large, public corporations. Her practice concentrates in the areas of Real Estate, Banking and Finance, Commercial Loan Documentation, Foreclosure and Workouts, Commercial Litigation, Corporate Law, Bankruptcy, Leasing Law, Civil Trial Practice, Landlord Tenant Law and Construction Litigation. Ms. Thomas has represented banks and credit unions, writing mid-to large size commercial loans, including Construction, Real Estate and Asset Backed Financing. She taught commercial loan documentation at UCF’s Executive School for many years and served as a title agent for nearly 10 years. Ms. Thomas enjoys all facets of real estate law and commercial litigation. Drawing from this diverse work experience, Ms. Thomas seeks creative and out-of-the box solutions to her client’s needs.
Ms. Thomas brings a wealth of business knowledge to her practice. Prior to attending law school, Ms. Thomas was a syndicate manager for a small investment banking firm. Her prior experience as General Counsel and Senior Counsel assists her in being full-service to her private practice clients.
Ms. Thomas has roots in South Florida, where she grew-up and has lived in the Tampa Bay community for over 20 years.