- The Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- The Ohio Bar (Not Active)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio (Not Active)
- The New York Bar (Not Active)
- University of Toledo College of Law, Juris Doctor
- State University of New York at Fredonia, B.A.
- National Association of Retail Collection Attorneys
- Better Business Bureau Certified Arbitrator
- AV Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
Mr. Sciarrino has over 40 years’ experience representing credit unions, banks, lenders, lessors and commercial clients collecting debts and receivables in both retail and commercial matters. He has handled numerous contested trials to verdict and also has extensive litigation experience. His cases have included matters involving replevins, repossessions, attachments, garnishments and levy. He has handled numerous cases involving consumer and commercial loans, accounts receivables, contracts, secured transactions, commercial leases, retail installment contracts and personal guaranties. He also has extensive knowledge of the law regarding compliance and puts these rules to practice by being fair and honest to debtors while still representing the client’s interests. The large volume of cases handled has honed his negotiation skills to the client’s benefit. The office has extensive skip tracing and assets discovery skills as well as the ability to handle computerized tranches of files if necessary. This experience has resulted in large recoveries for various types of clients while always promptly keeping the client informed about the progress of the case and giving expert advice as to the best strategies to be used.
He is a member of the Commercial Collection Association of America and the Commercial Law League of America.
In his spare time, Mr. Sciarrino likes to follow local and beloved hometown sports teams, spend time with family and travel.